(soft music) – [Chris] It’s way too early. San Francisco, here we come. (laughing) It’s too early. – It is early. Lots of big decisions, I’m very excited. – So excited.
– And we get to try cake. – And we get to try cake. (laughing) (upbeat music) – [Chris] We got a Jeep. We are officially in San Francisco. – South San Francisco.
– South San Francisco, on our way to pick up our first cake. – Is it four flavors or five flavors? – Four flavors of cake, so multiple cakes. – Yum. (laughing) – [Chris] It’s cake tasting weather. Well.
– All right, we got the goods. – We got the goods. – [Brock] Okay I’m not
gonna show the flavors, but those are our samples, they look delicious.
– Our sample cakes. Our first sample cakes. – [Brock] Sample cakes, the whole cake. – The whole cake (laughing) Next stop, the hotel. (upbeat music) Feeling a little stressed. We have a big week ahead of
us in terms of decisions. – I’m not stressed. – You’re not stressed at all? – I have never been stressed. – That’s not true, Brock’s– – I’ve never been stressed in my life. – Brock’s currently stressed. – ‘Cause you’re spending all of my diamond money on booze.
– I’m not spending all your money. On booze?
– You’re spending my– You’re spending my diamond money on booze. – That is absolutely not true, but Brock– – Let them drink cake. – Let them drink cake,
let them drink diamonds. – No. (laughing) – [Chris] Okay, we have
cut them into halves and put them on a silver platter. – And we’re gonna reintroduce
alcohol to the situation. (laughing) – [Chris] Dry January no more. (cork popping) – Here we go, you got a piece? (upbeat music) – Okay. – Okay.
– We’re heading into City Hall we’re gonna get our marriage license. – It’s good for 90 days, so we have until April
26th to get married. – Which is good, ’cause we’re getting
married on April 4th so. – Big day. (upbeat music) – I’m making Chris do all the
writing because mine sucks. – Here we go. – We just got our marriage license. (laughing) Two months ’til the big day. – I am so excited. All right, we have our marriage license. And now– – We’re gonna get cakes. – We’re getting cakes.
– Now we’re licensed to test cakes. – Now we are officially
licensed to get married and taste cakes (laughing) Let’s do this. – [Chris] It’s massive in here. – [Brock] 305, 306, 307. Okay we got the goods. – We got the goods. – We picked up eight
different cake samples from Butter And so hoping we
can narrow it down to three? – To three cakes. – Yeah, excited?
– Yeah, it’s time to taste. (upbeat music) – We interrupt our wedding planning to bring you McDonald’s for breakfast. – We’re hungry. – Okay. – I got the fried chicken McGriddle. – And I got just the sausage
McGriddle, my favorite. – These mine? – We’ll find out. – Look at this. Yum. – I’m so hungry. – I’m here for this. – It’s so good. – I’m tired. – Me too. Drink more coffee. – We need sustenance, I
just needed something to eat before we started tasting the cake. – I know. I feel like it would have
been such a sugar rush. Yesterday was like a sugar rush. – I like ketchup. – On your McGriddle? This would go well with sriracha. Thank you. Interesting. – We’re just in our
Jeep, eating McDonald’s. – I’ve never had ketchup on mine. – Really? – I love hash browns. – All right. – That was good. – I like literally inhaled that. – You did, I know you eat so fast. – It took us three
minutes, so that’s like– – Appropriate. – What’s the average amount of time? – How many bites per second? – All right. – Okay, let’s keep going. (upbeat music) – All right, no vlog would be complete without a mirror selfie. – That’s so true. – So we are in our venue right now. – We’re in our wedding venue. (shushing) – Well part of it, so
this is like a sneak peek, and we are tasting cakes like we told you. – We’re tasting the Butter
And cakes that we got earlier. – And we have eight flavors. – I’m so excited. I’m so excited! – [Brock] Okay, so here’s a sneak peek. Chocolate and salted caramel,
chocolate and hazelnut, banana and cinnamon,
Earl Grey and grapefruit, pistachio and– – [Chris] Rose. – [Brock] Rose, which
I’m super excited for. What is that, matcha strawberry. – [Chris] Yup. – [Brock] Banana and– – [Chris] Cinnamon. – [Brock] Banana and cinnamon. – [Chris] And then dandelion chocolate. – [Brock] Dandelion chocolate. – Love you. – I love you too. – Cheers. – Cheers. – Now let’s taste some cake. – Let’s taste some cake. – So, let’s try the– – Pistachio and rose?
– I wanna try the pistachio and rose. – I love that. The one that I have been gunning for would be the banana and cinnamon. – Okay. – So let’s do that, so
this one right here. I love that. That is so– – That’s good. Maybe I wanna try this
Earl Grey and grapefruit. Sorry it’s kinda loud in here,
they’re doing a sound check. – They’re hosting an event tonight. – Wait ’til it cuts it. – Wow. – When the grapefruit–
– The grapefruit comes through it’s like fresh grapefruit. – That’s fresh.
– It’s so fresh. It’s so light, oh my gosh. Matcha strawberry. – Here’s a big bite. – That was a really big bite, but I’ll do the same kind of bite. – Okay, is that cream? – These are all phenomenal
cakes by the way. Amanda at Butter And, you are incredible. – Okay which chocolate do you wanna go to? – Let’s do chocolate hazelnut first. Okay so, let’s cut that. It’s got hazelnuts on it. I love–
– Tastes like Nutella. – It does. – Dandelion chocolate? – Dandelion chocolate, I’m
really excited about it. – This looks delish. – Wow. – Chocolatey. – That is chocolate. – It’s good. – It’s really good. And then last one is
chocolate and salted caramel. – Excuse me.
– This is so fun, if we did this every
single day of our lives. – Why can’t we? – I would be so happy. – That’s my favorite of the chocolate. – That is really good. I want another bite. My top would have to be– – All right, we have some
big decisions to make. – Okay, we are walking
into our menu tasting. – I’m starving. – I feel good. What do you feel?
– I feel good. – Yeah?
– Yeah. – I feel really good. – We’re getting married in two months. – We’re getting married in two months. (upbeat music)