Goodbye, you guys. [crying] [laughing] Come on, Gibby. [sniffling] Come on, don’t’ cry! One more for the road? Gibby! [laughing] [crowd cheering] I’ll ride down with you. [bell ringing] [laughing] [shuffling] [laughing] [shuffling] [laughing] I love you guys. – Love you too.
– Love you too, kid. [button clicking] [door closing] Why don’t you take this with you? You just push a button… If you ever need a laugh. Cheer. Random dance. [laughing] Oh, Sam. [music playing] [bell ringing] – Hey, who stopped the elevator?
– Get out! [screaming] Attention passengers, it looks like we’re gonna be taking off
in about 25 minutes. Until we close the doors, please feel free to continue using
all approved electronic devices. Aloft Airlines welcomes you aboard
our non-stop flight from Seattle to Florence. Our approximate flight time
will be 11 hours and 31 minutes. [bell ringing] Evening, everyone. This is your pilot speaking. Hey there, people of earth! I’m Carly Shay
and this our very first webcast of a little show we call iCarly. [door slamming] And um… you’re gonna need
a technical producer, right? Set up the lights, audio,
work the camera! – So listen, I need a favor.
– Shoot! Would you let me
borrow your video camera? – I can’t.
– Why not? [laughing] I made it into a squirrel. [laughing] [burning] [laughing] [engine revving] Would it mean I have to do
like work and stuff? Well if you’re gonna do a show
you gotta prepare for it! You do the work, I’ll just show up
and be your amusing little sidekick. [laughing] Once upon a time there was a Carly! Who met a wandering freak named Sam. – Fun with Bacon!
– Fun with Bacon! – Random Dancing!
– Random Dancing! – Now look down.
– Back up. – Look out your window.
– Think about cheese. – Gibby Parmesan!
– Gibby Parmesan! – I’m Carly!
– I’m Sam! Yo, yo, yo! – Roasting wienies!
– Roasting wienies! Gibby! [humming] [rambling nonsensically] – Eggs!
– Eggs! Floss my toes! [screaming] [splashing] [screaming] – I’m a snowman!
– What? The Blowing! Oh yeah! [screaming] And this has been… – iCarly.
– iCarly. [crowd cheering] [music playing] [engine revving] And we’re clear.