[indistinct chatter on radio]Buenos noches,Pedro. – Hi, Terry.
– ‘Hey, Terry.’ Whoo-whoo! (Jones)
‘You wanna know why we’re here?’ Why, is there a fight? – No, there’s not a fight yet.
– Yeah, they… Terry we got a call that, uh ‘somebody, an employee here’ ‘was turnin’ tricks
up on the roof.’ – No way.
– Yeah. – Yes way.
– Yeah way. That’s no, not cool. – Well, what’s not cool…
– You know anything about that? – You know anything about it?
– No. I’m afraid of roofs,
so it wasn’t me. I’m allergic to ’em. – You’re allergic to roofs?
– I’m allergic to roofs. – Uh-huh.
– ‘You can ask my doctor.’ How does that manifest itself?
How are you allergic to roofs? If look at them, I throw up. You know what I’m allergic to?
Lies. We had a description about a
gentleman of your height your stature,
with a little hat. What did they have…
What was the person’s name? Well, I guess,
you know, it might rhyme with Mary or Harry. My name isn’t Mary or Harry. My name is… ♪ Terry ♪♪ – Well, hold on, Terry.
– What? There’s something
I wanna say, okay? – What?
– Listen. You know what? You’re misunderstood, okay? – I’m totally misunderstood.
– You-You’re misunderstood. And, um, I wanted to know what if you and I were to… …go up on the roof? How much would you… …would you…
I mean, how much would it be? For… [whispering]
For what? If I wanted to get
like a little bit of… …[bleep]. How much would it be? [grunts] [whispering]
Five dollars. – Terry, I’m a cop.
– What? I’m holding your hand.
And I’m, I’m a cop– – I said $5 for the taco.
– You, you just… You just solicited a sexual ass
[bleep], you know. Ouch. What are you guys doing? Tacos, tacos, tacos, tacos
is self-served tonight ladies and gentlemen.
Sorry about that, Pedro. Call the police. I’m being
arrested by the police.